[NFB-Greeley] posting.

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Thu Jul 1 01:42:41 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Thanks, Melissa for helping Casey to share her story! This type of behavior is definitely not OK and I do believe that any of us who can should go to the restaurant and offer our support Both to a fellow guide dog handler as well as to the staff. It does sound as though the people at the restaurant did not condone this horrific act against a dog Guide that was brought into their establishment. just my two cents worth.

Respectfully,

Marty Rahn

Sent from my iPhone