[NFB-Greeley] Saturday Meeting and Scentsy Party!!!

Jj Aragon jjaragon102 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 21:14:04 UTC 2021

Hi all!
I hope everyone is doing well! A few announcements ahead.
Our next Greeley Chapter meeting will be this Saturday, June 19, at noon. We will hold it at Melissa's and my place at 1617 10th Ave, APT 6, 80631. Please bring pizza money!  We will talk about upcoming national convention and any other business that comes up. Please bring annual dues of $5.
After the meeting, we are super excited to host a Scentsy party! Scentsy makes many household items, wax melts, warmers and other butifully smelling products! Our own Melissa has become a Scentsy consultant and I will be hosting the party with samples. The catalog link is posted below, although I notice that the web site is much more accessible! Bring your orders for Melissa to take down, and get ready to smell some wonderful scents!
See you all then!
https://scentsy.com/form/view-my-catalog?icid=pn001:pt02:pf01:cg01:cp010:catalog:pr01:

Best,
JJ Aragon - President, NFB of Greeley