[NFB-Greeley] Saturday meeting

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Nov 10 02:54:50 UTC 2021

Oh boy. You want me to find the braille wrapp song.

 Have a good day.
 Best!
Melissa R. Green and Pj
Scentsy consultant www.readerlissa.scentsy.com
Contact me at: graduateenff%juno_com for more  information and host and book a party and or explanation of products.
Facebook: Melissa R. Green Goodreads: Melissa R. Green
A home is nothing without the people you love inside of it.