[NFB-Greeley] Fw: [Colorado-Talk] NFBCO Trivia Night

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Oct 26 21:31:46 UTC 2021

Sounds like fun.
If I can get with a team I would gladly participate.

 Have a good day.
 Best!
Melissa R. Green and Pj
Scentsy consultant www.readerlissa.scentsy.com
Contact me at: graduateenff%juno_com for more  information and host and book a party and or explanation of products.
Facebook: Melissa R. Green Goodreads: Melissa R. Green
A home is nothing without the people you love inside of it.