[NFB-Greeley] Fw: [COAGDU] Access Flier

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Jan 17 00:15:15 UTC 2022

this comes from the Colorado association of guide dog users. A strong division of the national federation of the blind. Please share this flier with others.

 Have a good day.
 Best!
Melissa R. Green and Pj
Scentsy consultant www.readerlissa.scentsy.com
Contact me at: graduateenff%juno_com for more  information and host and book a party and or explanation of products.
Facebook: Melissa R. Green Goodreads: Melissa R. Green
A home is nothing without the people you love inside of it.