[NFB-Greeley] Fw: NFBCO Transportation Committee Meeting to Discuss DIA Rideshare Issues

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Jan 17 00:22:02 UTC 2022

I hope others from Greeley can also attend with me.

 Have a good day.
 Best!
Melissa R. Green and Pj
Scentsy consultant www.readerlissa.scentsy.com
Contact me at: graduateenff%juno_com for more  information and host and book a party and or explanation of products.
Facebook: Melissa R. Green Goodreads: Melissa R. Green
A home is nothing without the people you love inside of it.