[NFB-Greeley] Fw: [Colorado-Talk] Fwd: S. 212 Accessible Technology Affordability Act (ATAA)

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Mar 11 01:52:41 UTC 2022

If anyone have time call this senator. This is needed and emportant. The information is in the message below my signature.

 Have a blessed day.
Thank you for abbl you do!
 Best!
Melissa R. Green and Pj
Scentsy consultant- www.readerlissa.scentsy.com
Contact me at: graduateenff%juno_com for more  information and host and book a party and or explanation of products.
Facebook: Melissa R. Green Goodreads: Melissa R. Green
A home is nothing without the people you love inside of it.