[NFB-Hams] This week's Zoom calls

D. Curtis Willoughby ka0vba at dimcom.net
Sat Aug 1 17:45:58 UTC 2020

Here are my two zoom meetings for this week:

First Topic: Second Lesson in Preparation for Technician License
There is still time to catch up, with just a little makeup work.
Time: August 4, 2020 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Second Topic: First Lesson in Using Unix and Linux
How to login, and using basic commands.
This will be the third session, and we can do another if this is
not the best day of the week.  Let me know at 303-424-7373 or
ka0vba at dimcom.net.
Time: August 5, 2020 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Here is the Zoom information:

D Curtis Willoughby is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3034247373

Meeting ID: 303 424 7373
One tap mobile