[NFB-Hams] CW Training for the Blind and Visually Impaired

Chris NO7E no7e at cox.net
Tue Dec 29 17:03:18 UTC 2020

The Long Island CW Club is starting Beginners Morse Code classes for
blind and visually impaired hams as follows:

Date/Time:  On Zoom Weekly Tuesdays at 3-4 pm EST starting Jan 13.  We
will consider making a Friday class if there is demand

Class:  Beginners 1 which will cover the first 20 characters of the Koch
order of letters.  A Beginners 2 class will be initiated in about 3 months

Instructor:  Chris NO7E, also visually impaired, will use G4FON software
that has been re-designed to be more user friendly with screen readers

Cost:  There will be no charge for this class and anyone interested will
be offered an Honorary Lifetime Membership which will entitle them to
access to our other 64 weekly classes and forums.  More information can
be found on our website: longislandcwclub.org <http://longislandcwclub.org>

If you would like to register for the Beginners 1 class, please email:
wb2uze at yahoo.com <mailto:wb2uze at yahoo.com>

Regards
Chris NO7E

--