[NFB-Hams] Question

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 16:06:05 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I am probably not the one to answer your question since I too am new to this list.

Sondra, I have the same impression you have that the Division business meeting is the only time we meet together presently but it doesn’t have to remain this way!  We need people to step up to the plate to help with this division or group.  It won’t happen without us!  I do know this division provided communications for our conventions in the past.  It’s like getting a stalled Volkswagen Beetle started again! We must get out  and push!  We must do what we know how to contribute to this effort!  Another important concept is we need to post to this list and get on the air! Yes! In this day and age, lists are important to our work and message.  I plan to QRM this a bit but more importantly, I hope to post something constructive to the list and our movement!  If we aren’t on the air or we aren’t posting here, nobody will know or hear anything about us guaranteed!  Had to see if you were paying attention!  Let’s get  a couple of cases of 807s and celebrate our new President  and present officers!  We  should also celebrate our past officers and classes along with setting up a station at our National Center!  Last year wasn’t easy I agree!

I have been a ham for almost sixty years.  I’m not getting any younger.  How I get on the air  has to change whether I want it or not!  That is life!  This is a challenge I must face if I wish to continue hamming!  How nice it would be if you were to face this challenge with me!  That would be most uplifting!

How about an echo link net! Let’s put our resources together to determine the nets we can start!

I am a member of the NFB Of Montana  since  it’s beginning.  I am on the state board.

Let’s grow the Federation with this division! Best of 73’s to each of you!

Jim, K7TQM
About to pay dues

 Sent from my iPhone