[NFB-Hams] hf nets for the group, some thoughts and other items

rjray at q.com rjray at q.com
Sun Jul 11 18:04:30 UTC 2021

Greetings, Richard brings up some interesting ideas for possible HF nets. 40
meters has possibilities but if we try evenings the only ones I have
available would be Wednesday or maybe Friday. It certainly would be worth a
try though.

While we are throwing things out there for consideration, Cindy, W0OBH,
suggests that we consider a code class.

Any thoughts on any of this would be appreciated.

73,
Bob KD0BR