[NFB-Hams] planning for ham classes

D. Curtis Willoughby ka0vba at dimcom.net
Fri Jul 30 00:10:09 UTC 2021

Hello fellow hams:

On July 22 I sent out a request for participants in a meeting
to make final plans for our ham classes.

I have received three replies:
1.  said he could participate on August 3rd.
1.  said she would like an earlier time on a week end.
1.  Said he would like a different day, or an earlier time.

Only one was from a possible new ham, though she is already
in a class.

I think it is time for all those of you that said you knew of
possible students to reach out to them to find out when they
would like a class, and let me know.

We also need to know how they want to be notified of classes.

For now, it looks like 6:00 P.M. on Tuesday is best for the
planning meeting.  That is one hour earlier than I had
proposed.  Here is a link for that:

 Time: Aug 3, 2021 06:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

 Join Zoom Meeting
 https://us06web.zoom.us/j/3034247373

 Meeting ID: 303 424 7373
 One tap mobile
 +13017158592,,3034247373# US (Washington DC)
 +16465588656,,3034247373# US (New York)

 Dial by your location
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
         +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
         +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
         +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
 Meeting ID: 303 424 7373
 Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kLsL2lHwe

I will try to be there for that.  If I am late, come back
30 minutes later, and if necessary 30 minutes after that, and
I'll surely be there by then.

73
D. Curtis Willoughby--KA0VBA