[NFB-Hams] planning for ham classes

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Fri Jul 30 11:35:00 UTC 2021

Hi.

I've used that site as well, and it might help you pass the test, but a class will for sure make it easier, and teach you the concepts behind the questions, thereby making you a more knowledgeable ham in the long run. As you've gathered, there is a distinct difference between power, voltage, current, and the like. :)

Good luck!

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device