[NFB-Hams] division dues

Scott Van Gorp vangorp1974 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 01:29:07 UTC 2022

Good Evening:

This is just a friendly reminder that dues to the NFB amateur Radio Division
can be paid throughout the year at the following link.

www.nfb.org/divisiondues <http://www.nfb.org/divisiondues>

Dues each year are $5.00.

We can take dues at the annual business meeting at convention as well, but
it would help expedite the process if people could pay ahead of time if
possible. People can also mail a check to the national office and put
Amateur Radio Division dues in the memo. If you do that, please include a
note with the check with name, address, phone number, and email address so
we can closely match the online form.

I should be receiving a report showing our current members soon and hope to
have that available at convention if anyone has any questions about their
membership status.

If paying by check, please send to the attention of Fiscal Services and mail
to:

National Federation of the Blind

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230

As a reminder, the treasury of the Amateur Radio division is held by the
national organization along with several other smaller divisions.

Please reach out if you have any questions regarding dues or membership.
Thank you, and see you in New Orleans!

Yours in the Movement:

Scott VanGorp, K0NFB

Treasurer and membership coordinator, National Federation of the Blind
Amateur Radio Division

Email: svangorp at nfbi.org <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

Phone or text: 515-720-5282