[NFB-Hams] division dues

Scott Van Gorp vangorp1974 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 03:14:37 UTC 2022

Good Evening Anthony:

I’m going to put this reply out on the list in case this happens to anyone else. You will want to call accounting to get this corrected as the division doesn’t have access to see the transactions at this time. If they can refund it on their end without an authorization from

me and the division president, that’s fine, but they should also know how to contact us if we need to go the authorization route to get it taken care of for you. Since it does go through the organization’s payment processor, we’ll need to go the accounting route first. Thanks for letting us know, and feel free to reach out if we need to assist further!