[NFB-Hams] Millennium qsyer

Richard nf5b at mediacombb.net
Wed Apr 19 21:08:28 UTC 2023

Hi gary,

On Wed, 19 Apr 2023, Gary Lee wrote:

> they should be compatible, however, they haven’t been made for at least two years.
> the 746 pro is actually pretty usable if you have the ut-102 installed.
> that will give you frequency, and s-meter.  direct freq entry is possible.
>
> hope this helps.

It does.  Don't have the speech board, can read freq display with mark
one eyeball, just thought direct freq entry might be handy as I enjoy a
lot of utility listening etc. as well.
Still looking for that speech board for it.  In fact, I'm looking for two
speech boards for that rig, as our club has one too.

73

Richard