[NFB-Hams] Elecraft kx3 Talk

Eric Clegg ewclegg at outlook.com
Wed Nov 15 22:20:16 UTC 2023

Hello Listers,
I am ordering an Elecraft KX3 and plan to use Ian Spencer's program to control the rig.

I have read his demo and walk about for this radio and wonder how can this control program be used to manipulate the menus on this rig?

I see nowhere either in the demo or walk about that this possibility exists?

I believe Georgina Joyce of this list implied that this program could manipulate menus on this rig.

Any help would be appreciated.

Since the hampod is no longer made this is my only way to control an Elecraft radio.

73,

Eric Clegg
KU3I