[Nfb-hi] FW: Urgent Urgent!!! FW: Court hearing

Milton M. Ota mota at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Nov 7 04:35:08 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Virgil Stinnett [mailto:one.fisherman at hawaiiantel.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 6:07 PM
To: Virgil Stinnett
Subject: Urgent Urgent!!! FW: Court hearing

Aloha All,
Here is a reminder about the court hearing tomorrow.
----*******-----***-----
State of Hawaii vs. US Navy oral argument
Is going to be held on Friday  November 07, 2008 at 9:45 am in Judge
Ezra's
courtroom at the federal courthouse, 300 Ala Moana Blvd.
We hope that everyone can be there, please show up.  The importance of
this
hearing is that we show our presence in large numbers.  That should let
everyone know that this issue is very important to us who are blind.
Again thank you all for your support in trying to protect the
Randolph-Sheppard program here in Hawaii.
Those of you who are going to the Federal Courthouse, you will need to
bring
your ID and also, we cannot bring our cell phones and any electronic
devices.
Mahalo and Aloha,
Virgil Stinnett