[Nfb-hi] NFB Newline

Email list Drpepp Christine emaillistserve at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 23:07:35 UTC 2008

Aloha All,

For those of you who are NFB Newsline subscribers and you want to subscribe to the NFB Newsliner newsletter and get it by email.

Send an email to swhite at nfb.org and put in the subject line Newsliner.  Then in the body of the email message that you want to subscribe to the NFB Newsliner newsletter and you want to get it via email and then just put the email address that you want it to go to.  Also while you are at it you can also include any suggestions that you would like to see in the Newsletter or things that you would like to see on NFB Newsline etc.

I just thought that I would pass this information on.  As if you signed up on the NFB Newsline website to join there mailing list you will not get it as if you have to send the information to the email address that I stated earlier in this email swhite at nfb.org  I got this information from listening to the information on the NFB Newsline News letter by calling the NFB Newsline toll free phone # and pressing 10.  The Newsletter was dated November 13th 2008.  So I sent an email to the person so now I will start getting that Newsletter by email about Nfb Newsline.

Aloha Christine