[Nfb-hi] FW: Request for Help for AFB Senior Site

Milton Ota mota at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 18 22:05:17 UTC 2009

  _____

From: Charlene Ota [mailto:charleneo at pacificil.org]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 11:31 AM
To: 'Milton Ota'
Subject: FW: Request for Help for AFB Senior Site

From: Pris Rogers [mailto:pris at afb.net]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 11:30 AM
To: AFB Subscriber
Subject: Request for Help for AFB Senior Site

AFB

 <http://www.afb.org> American Foundation
for the Blind

TM

Expanding possibilities for people with vision loss

Dear Senior Site Tip Subscriber:

We are looking for people to interview by telephone to record some remarks
about AFB Senior Site. We need Senior Site users who are willing to let us
audio record a few words (no more than a minute) about Senior Site including
how they have used the site, the information they have found on the site,
and/or if they have recommendations for changes to improve the site. The
recording will be used in a presentation about Senior Site. Individuals can
participate anonymously if they prefer not to be identified. If you would
like to participate and/or would like more information, please email
seniorsite at afb.net.

Thanks in advance for your help with this request to our loyal users.

Pris Rogers
AFB Senior Site Manager

You can unsubscribe at any time. To remove your name from this mailing list,
or to find out what other newsletters are available from AFB, visit
http://www.afb.org/myAFBNewsletter2.asp.