[Nfb-hi] Louis Braille birthday celebration in Hawaii

LeAnn Lujan ll.nfb.leeward at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 8 03:51:39 UTC 2009

Aloha Charlene.  Happy New Year! Again I apologize for not being able to
attend the last joint chapter meeting.I do, however, need to know when to
reserve the conference room next.  Are we having a meeting in January?  If I
remember correctly our meetings are typically held on the third Saturday of
the month, making it January 17th. Would you like me to reserve the room for
that date from 12 noon to 2 pm? Please advise, thank you!

Aloha,
LeAnn