[Nfb-hi] invitation to fire extinguisher demonstration

The Gabes gabe808 at hawaiiantel.net
Sun Jun 14 23:20:49 UTC 2009

Hi Charlene

I'd like to attend.
Debbie Gabe

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-hi-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-hi-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Charlene Ota
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 11:23 AM
To: 'NFB of Hawaii Mailing List'
Cc: 'Louise Horio'
Subject: [Nfb-hi] invitation to fire extinguisher demonstration

Hi, all,  On behalf of Louise Horio and the Hui Kapuna VIP group that is
hosted by HCIL, I am extending Louise's invitation to you to come join her
group for a demonstration about fire extinguishers by a representative from
the fire department.

The demonstration will be held on July 9 from 10:00 to noon at HCIL. The
address for Hawaii Center for Independent Living is 414 Kuwili St. #102.

Everyone is welcome, young or old, the more the merrier.  We'd like some
idea of how many will be coming, so please let me know if you would like to
come. You can call me at 522-5412 and please leave a message if I am not
there. Also, Louise's e-mail is in the cc field of this e-mail so feel free
to contact her to let her know.

Aloha,
Charlene