[Nfb-hi] Making Life Accessible Through Technology

Michael Hooks michaelhooks at nextlevelat.com
Thu May 14 18:03:57 UTC 2009

Please visit the Next Level Assistive Technology booth at the upcoming
technology conference "Making Life Accessible Through Technology" on
Tuesday, June 2nd at Neal S. Blaisdell Center.

We will be showing the latest innovations in assistive technology for the
visually impaired.

Stop by to take a look at the KNFB Reader, Eye-Pal, ZoomEx, ZoomTwix, TOPAZ,
Sapphire, SARA, ONYX, JAWS, Magic, OpenBook, ClearView, FarView, and many
more exciting new products.  Special pricing will be announced at the show
and we will be giving away a licensed copy of Magic.

For more information visit www.hawaiiatconferences.com
<http://www.hawaiiatconferences.com/> .

Michael P. Hooks,  M.S. Ed.
Next Level Assistive Technology