[Nfb-hi] KNFB ENHANCED TRAINING SPONSORED BY EYE OF THE PACIFIC GUIDE DOGS FOUNDATION

JTorres jtorres at eyeofthepacific.org
Thu Oct 22 06:28:58 UTC 2009

Eye of the Pacific Guide Dogs Foundation is sponsoring a KNFB Reader Enhance
Training Workshop featuring Michael Hingson of Michael Hingson Group!

As we move faster into a world of advanced technology, the KNFB reader is
quickly becoming a reliable adaptive device in our users every day life.
Michael Hingson will provide an introductory session for individuals who are
thinking about obtaining one or may just have obtained one and would like
re-enforced training.  After lunch, Michael will focus on enhanced training
for users who have been using their device for a while and may want to learn
other techniques.

Whether you are considering on obtaining one, thinking about getting one in
the near future or just curious, register for this workshop and join us.
Register quickly as seats are limited!

Registration will close at 3:00 pm November 16, 2009

How to register:

Send an email to jtorres at eyeofthepacific.org with the subject line "KNFB &
Michael Hingson Registration".  A registration form will be forwarded to
you, or call our office at 808.941.1088.  Outer island individuals may call
toll free at 866.967.9671.

We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!

WORKSHOP DETAILS: