[Nfb-hi] meeting announcement

kyle laconsay hearkylaugh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 20:23:56 UTC 2010

Aloha Debbie.

I would come to the New Visions Alumni Meeting on Thursday, but I have lots
going on right now, so count me there in spirit!  If you guys need help with
anything that I could actually assist with, call me anytime at 457-7757

By the way, did you know that we're neighbors?  I live at the Yacht Club
Terrace on Hako St.!  Are you still down the block at Aikahi Gardens?  I
walk your way all the time!

See you soon.  May God Bless you,
Kyle