[Nfb-hi] FW: Hearing for SB893, SD1

Milton Ota mota at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Feb 23 09:04:09 UTC 2011

  _____

From: Virgil Stinnett [mailto:one.fisherman at hawaiiantel.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 8:18 PM
Subject: Hearing for SB893, SD1

Aloha All,

Our bill SB893 Sd1 is going to be heard this Thursday February 24, 2011.  We
need everyone to send in your testimony in support on this bill.  I have
pasted below the info on where and when the bill is going to be heard.
Again, please send in your testimony in support of SB893, SD1.
We look forward to seeing you all there .  We need to be there in full
force.  If you can, please be there also.
Mahalo and Aloha,
Virgil

DBTF members,

                SB 893, SD1 - Relating to Information Access is scheduled
for hearing on Thursday, 2/24/2011 at 9:00 am.

You may view the hearing notice here:

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/session2011/hearingnotices/HEARING_WAM_02-24-1
1_DM_.HTM

You may submit written testimony on this bill, but no oral testimony will be
taken at the hearing. It is a decision making hearing only.

Testimony may be submitted to:

WAMtestimony at capitol.hawaii.gov

To request an accommodation to participate in the hearing, call the Senate
Clerk's office and let them know the date, time and Committee for which you
are requesting an accommodation. The number is 586-6720.

See you on Thursday.

Debbie Jackson
Legislative Liaison
DCAB