[Nfb-hi] FW: Voices need to be heard, Important! FW: SB893.

Nani Fife nanifife at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 08:44:14 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,
For your information, There will be an amendment made tomorrow by Senator Baker during the Senate hearing. The amendment, SB 893, SD3, which will come from Ways and Means (WAM), will amend that the special fund account will not be designated to Vocational Rehabilitation and Services for the Blind, and will direct the special fund account be designated to Disability Communication Access Board (DCAB).
Thank you, Nani

Nani Fife