[Nfb-hi] FW: Hearing Notice HEARING_TRN__03-23-11_ - HI State Legislature

Milton Ota mota at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Mar 18 22:55:23 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: SharperSenses [mailto:sharpersenses at hawaii.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 11:49 AM
Subject: FW: Hearing Notice HEARING_TRN__03-23-11_ - HI State Legislature

Aloha
Please pass the word along.

There needs to be some addition to the Hawaii State Drivers Manuel and some
questions added to the Drivers test regarding safety for members of the
Blind Community.

There will be a hearing Wednesday March 23, 9:00 A M room 309 regarding
Pedestrain Safety for the Blind. HR37,HCR43 Now is your chance to speak up
and share with our legislators the need to educate the public and have our
schools that provide drivers education and private businesses to emphasize
how we use sound and our canes to cross the street Safely.

The link to submit by E-Mail is:

TRNtestimony at capitol.hawaii.gov