[Nfb-hi] NFBH Convention Registration Form

Milton Ota mota at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Sep 9 21:51:29 UTC 2011

Now available for download from the NFB of Hawaii website at:

http://hawaii.nfb.org/

is the Convention 2011 Registration Form, Scholarship Flyer and Application.

Right click on the links and click Save As to save/download the documents to
your computer. If you have problems downloading the file(s) e-mail me at:

milton_ota at hotmail.com

and I'll e-mail whatever forms you request as a file attachment.

For further questions contact Nani Fife at 595-6123 or Katie at 722-4242.