[Nfb-hi] FW: Legislative Update--Space Availability Bill in Congress

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 12:02:15 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Nani Fife [mailto:nanifife at aol.com]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 2:36 AM

  I am pleased to inform you about this great news!  Senator Tester of
Montana introduced the Senate version of our Space Available bil early
this
afternoon; the bill number is S. 346.  Senator Tester was joined by his
colleague from Montana, Senator Baucus, and by Senator Heller of
Nevada, who is
the lead Republican cosponsor.  If your Senators want to cosponsor this
bill,
they should contact Kellin Clark in Senator Tester's office.  I am
willing to
hold a Conference call to update everyone on this legislation.  If you
are
interested in participating, please let me know, and I will set it up.
Thank
you all for your hard work on this issue.  Jesse

Nani Fife