[Nfb-hi] FW: Please distribute this special announcement

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 20:14:30 UTC 2013

From: Virgil Stinnett [mailto:one.fisherman at hawaiiantel.net]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 11:09 AM
To: Chris Akamine; Don Patterson; Kyle Aihara; Stacy Phasoup; Brandon
Tamashiro; Brian Tamashiro; Byron Jitchahu; Byron Jitchahu; Mary Dolores
Rupard; Chun-to Law; James Chinn; Joelcho; Ronnie Flormata; Doug and
Charmaine Moises; Filo Tuu; Ivy Galariada; Joseph gonsalves; Wilmer Galiza;
segawaj005 at hawaii.rr.com; Joaquin Luna; Steve Kim; Myles Tamashiro; Norman
Ota; Milton Ota; phasouk at hawaii.edu; Shontel Jones; Stan Young; Annette
Tashiro; todd_lavigne at yahoo.com; warren toyama
Cc: GAbe at dhs.hawaii.gov; MJ Andres; LGrupen at dhs.hawaii.gov;