[Nfb-hi] FW: Ho'opono New Visions Technology Instructor - Job Opening closes 9/17/13

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 01:40:37 UTC 2013

From: LGrupen at dhs.hawaii.gov [mailto:LGrupen at dhs.hawaii.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 8:19 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Ho'opono New Visions Technology Instructor - Job Opening closes
9/17/13

Aloha All,

The Rehabilitation Teacher for the Blind II  (Technology Instructor) in
Hawaii's New Visions Program is now being
recruited for. If you or anyone you know is interested, I encourage you to
apply by following the link below. Please share this widely. Thank you!

http://humanservices.hawaii.gov/employment-opportunities/

Questions regarding these DHS recruitments may be directed to our DHS
Recruitment and Examination Staff at (808) 586-4981.

Lea Grupen, M.Ed.
Branch Administrator
Ho`opono Services for the Blind
1901 Bachelot Street
Honolulu, Hawaii  96817
Phone: (808) 586-5275
Fax: (808) 586-5361
www.humanservices.hawaii.gov/vr/hoopono/about/
"Blindness is NOT a Barrier to Success!"

--
NOTICE:  This information and attachments are intended only for the use of
information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If the reader of this