[Nfb-hi] FW: No Show Policy

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 03:25:18 UTC 2013

From: JOHN BLACK [mailto:JOHN.BLACK at thebus.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 9:34 PM
To: PWD_NOTIFICATION
Subject: No Show Policy

Donald, Sue and Milton:

Would really appreciate you getting the word out on this upcoming policy.
No shows and late cancellations have really impacted the service and we're
hoping by correcting the behavior we'll see some positive results which will
allow for some better efficiencies!

Mahalo to all of you for helping to make our service better!

John Black

Vice President

Paratransit Division

Oahu Transit Services Inc.

811 Middle Street

Honolulu, HI. 96819-2316

Phone:  808.454.5041

Email:  john.black at thebus.org

PS:  I will send out a readable version tomorrow.  For some reason I'm
having a hard time with the program conversion.