[Nfb-hi] FW: reminder

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 23:39:29 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Young [mailto:young.brandon4 at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2014 6:03 PM
To: mota1252
Subject: Re: reminder

Milton
  Would you post a notice on the list serve and on the website
reminding all of the Honoluulu chapters about our monthly chapter
meeting on Tuesday, April 8th.  The meeting will be at St. Andrew's
Cathedrall at 229 Queen Emma Square.  People can call me if they need
any other information.  My phone number is 351-6676.  This would help.
 I guess that Jaoquin is being less active in the federation these
days.  I am not sure of this.  This would help us out, Virgil and Nani
went to the NCSAB conference in Washington this next week, I guess.
Brandon