[Nfb-hi] Picnic Reminder

Kyle hearkylaugh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 05:21:52 UTC 2014

Hi Ann, you know, I'd LOVE to come to your picnic... What a GREAT idea!!! unfortunately, I have to work this Saturday... There's a blind vendors' meeting at Ho'opono and I am required to attend. So sorry, actually... I'm the one losing out!!!
Have a fabulous picnic and say "hi" to everyone for me!!!  Smiles, Kyle
Sent from my iPhone