[Nfb-hi] FW: Braille Tees visiting HI

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 22:45:59 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: R White [mailto:rwhite.zis at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 4:38 PM
To: Nani Fife; Milton Ota
Subject: Braille Tees visiting HI

Aloha, Nani & Milton! ;)

Do you remember Kara Euvino, the lady who owns Braille Tees, which is
the company that did the custom shirts that said "explore dream
discover" in both puffy print & braille for an NFBH event several
years ago? Well, please help spread the word that she'll be visiting
Honolulu from March 1-8 & is offering to bring over shirts at
wholesale pricing with no shipping.

In addition to personalized pendants & dog tags, as well as a 9/11 WTC
Memorial Line &  a special Ribbon Line for various health conditions &
other awareness campaigns, she has a number of sayings available at a
12-shirt minimum in various shirt colors, such as:

- Education = Success, Stay in School
- NFB Changing What It Means To Be Blind
- Braille is Beautiful
- IMAGINE the Future

Another saying (NFB Voice of the Nation's Blind( isn't currently
available in a 12-shirt minimum, but the website says to ask her if
interested...

You can check out her website for more details, such as washing
instructions & wholesale pricing for shirts & what to provide for
custom orders.

I'm also including her contact info below for questions &
orders--especially custom orders--to see if a pre-designed item is
currently available or if customized items will be ready in time. (I'm
sorry--I meant to send this several days ago so you'd have more time
to get together & decide which of these cool shirts y'all would like,
but had a small relapse in my chronic illness...)

BTW, this special offer coincides with Kara's trip, but Braille Tee's
website is always open for business. ;) Also, when ordering from the
website, looks like the 12-shirt minimum only applies to wholesale &
custom orders.

Finally, I was pleasantly surprised to see my response to the Braille
Tees we'd ordered for that NFBH event at the top of the list of
testimonials on their About Us page. ;)

Kara Euvino
web: http://brailletees.com/
e-mail: avid.reader at BrailleTees.com
toll free: 877-410-9866
cell: 203-592-9952

Enjoy! ;)   --Ronalene
--
There's a literacy crisis among the blind in America!
Visit http://braille.org to learn how YOU can help.