[Nfb-hi] FW: Please pass this along

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 00:26:01 UTC 2015

From: GAbe at dhs.hawaii.gov [mailto:GAbe at dhs.hawaii.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 5:53 PM
Subject: Please pass this along

Access Surf Hawaii offers a free Day at the Beach event on Saturday February
7th.

Join us for our free monthly program for our kamaaina, and visitors to the
islands. Our trained volunteers provide adaptive surfing, shoreline
flotation and swimming for any person with a disability on the first
Saturday of each month at White Plains Beach Park from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Visit the website for more details and to register.
 <http://www.accessurf.org/event/day-at-the-beach-7/>
http://www.accessurf.org/event/day-at-the-beach-7/

Volunteers are also welcome! Visit the website for more information.

Gavan Abe
Community Services Coordinator
Ho`opono Services for the Blind
1901 Bachelot Street
Honolulu, HI 96817
Phone: (808) 586-5271
Fax: (808) 586-5361
 <http://humanservices.hawaii.gov/vr/hoopono/about/>
http://humanservices.hawaii.gov/vr/hoopono/about/

--
NOTICE:  This information and attachments are intended only for the use of
information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If the reader of this