[Nfb-hi] Password

John T Hays, III johnthaysiii at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:40:21 UTC 2015

Thanks, Virgil.  Since my surgery on the 16th I am fairly immobilized, and
still in a lot of pain.  Tomorrow afternoon I am having my post-op exam
tomorrow afternoon, and I hope to get rid of all the attachments, and find
out about the future, where there will be radiation and/or hormones.  For
the moment Susan and I are not going anywhere.
Please give me your preferred telephone and I will call you on Wednesday.
My Hawaii phone is 808-754-0780, and Susan's is 808-282-3881.
My best wishes to you and Katie,
Aloha,
John Hays

--