[Nfb-hi] FW: Announcement notice of our next CFADAR quarterly meeting for November 15, 2016

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:56:56 UTC 2016

From: Abe, Gavan [mailto:GAbe at dhs.hawaii.gov]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 2:02 PM
Subject: FW: Announcement notice of our next CFADAR quarterly meeting for November 15, 2016

Passing along information on CFADAR’s next meeting on Tuesday November 15.  Thanks!

Aloha,

The group Citizens for a Fair Americans with Disabilities Act Ride (CFADAR) is having their final quarterly meeting for this year with the City’s Department of transportation Services (DTS) and Oahu Transit Services Inc. (OTS) representatives at the following:

Tuesday, November 15, 2016
9:45 AM to 11:45 AM
Hawaii State Capitol – 3rd Floor Conference Room 309
415 South Beretania Street
Honolulu, HI. 96813

For more information please call 808-291-0844/291-1740

Or

E-mail at:cfadarhonoluluhi at aol.com

Our group and I would greatly appreciate if you would be able to attend our quarterly meeting to join us on that day to be able to observe and to better understand what we have been enduring with the many, many continuing issues with our public transportation services, especially since the release of the City’s auditors final report (March 4, 2016) regarding with the Comprehensive Management and Performance Audit of the Paratransit Service. Also the following attachment contains a copy of our flyer meeting notice that you may wish to circulate with others in your network.

Mahalo nui                   loa, and we really look forward to seeing you at our next month’s meeting!

Sincerely,

Donald Sakamoto

President CFADAR

NOTICE: This information and attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be punishable under state and federal law. If you have received this communication and/or attachments in error, please notify the sender via email immediately and destroy all electronic and paper copies.