[Nfb-hi] NFB of Hawaii 2016 State Convention!

John T Hays, III johnthaysiii at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 02:47:38 UTC 2016

Dear Katie,
I would love to be there, but we now live in Panama, and I am finishing a
year of fighting cncer (and, so far, winning).
Best to all my NFB friends.  And please tell Melissa I don't need to get
all the routine stuff.  Right now Susan and I are volunteers at a disabled
Foundation.  I am teaching people to write Braille (as I continue to learn
Spanish letters and contractions), and to use canes.  Getting them the
right length is tough here.
Aloha,
John

--