[Nfb-hi] NFBH 2016 Convention Agenda

John T Hays, III johnthaysiii at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 21:46:06 UTC 2016

Thanks Katie.  It is always great to hear from you.  I just wanted to let
you know that I am doing better all the time but still in recovery mode,
mostly going to the gym and resting here in western Panama, and I don't
need to be on the distribution list for all the current scheduling.  I will
certainly let you know the next time we head back to our home for a third
of a century.
Aloha,
John Hays

--