[Nfb-hi] On President's Day, Get to Know Our President!

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Feb 20 20:44:44 UTC 2017

Fellow Federationists:

Here is a great bio page for Mark Riccobono, President of the National Federation of the Blind. I worked for him at the Jernigan Institute once upon a time, and I am always proud to encourage people to get to know him.

https://nfb.org/mark-riccobono-bio

Aloha,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Pre-Authorized Contribution Plan Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

William Butler Yeats