[Nfb-hi] FW: Ho`opono

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 01:54:31 UTC 2017

From: Abe, Gavan [mailto:GAbe at dhs.hawaii.gov]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 7:50 PM
Subject: FW: Ho`opono

Brett Oppegaard, a professor at UH Manoa Center on Disability Studies, is working with the National Park Services on improving audio description in its parks.  He is looking for blind and visually impaired individuals who can assist him with feedback on the proposed described brochures.

If you are interested, please contact Brett at the information below…Thanks!

Brett Oppegaard, PhD
Assistant Professor
School of Communications / College of  Social Sciences
University of Hawai'i at Manoa
2550 Campus Road, Crawford Hall 330
Honolulu, HI 96822-2217
brett.oppegaard at hawaii.edu <mailto:brett.oppegaard at hawaii.edu>  / @brettoppegaard
808-956-3340 <tel:(808)%20956-3340>  / 360-521-8150 <tel:(360)%20521-8150>  (c)