[Nfb-hi] Teacher of the Visually Impaired on Maui

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Mar 7 04:01:05 UTC 2017

Heads up to my NFB Ohana! Let's find a good teacher for the blind kids on Maui!

(See attached file: VI Teacher Position Description Posting.docx)

Hello Edward,
Thank you for speaking with me a couple weeks ago about the position opening that will be open on Maui for next school year.

Attached is a job announcement for this opening.    I am asking your assistance to spread the word to your students and to your other contacts.  We hope to find an exceptional teacher to support our students on or before August, 2017.

If you, or any of your contacts would like more information, please contact me through email or Tracey Sentinella (the contact listed on the position posting).

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide to share this news with potential applicants!