[Nfb-hi] FW: OAHU - CFADAR Quarterly Meeting for November 14, 2017

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 21:26:22 UTC 2017

From: Abe, Gavan [mailto:GAbe at dhs.hawaii.gov]
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2017 2:50 PM
Subject: FW: OAHU - CFADAR Quarterly Meeting for November 14, 2017

Passing along info from CFADAR.

From: Bartoldus, Daintry
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2017 10:19 AM

Dear DD Council E-Network,

Donald Sakamoto, President of Citizens for a Fair ADA Ride, asked that I share the following information with you and to encourage you to share this with individuals who utilize TheBus and TheHandi-van.  Donald may not be able to get this notice out to his network due to computer difficulties.

The group Citizens for a Fair Americans with Disabilities Act Ride (CFADAR) is having their quarterly meeting with Oahu Transit Services (OTS)/TheBus and Para Transit Services (TheHandi-van), the Honolulu City’s Department of Transportation Services (DTS), at the following: