[Nfb-hi] From Honolulu - Please Cosponsor S. 732

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Nov 17 08:44:04 UTC 2017

Aloha Jeremy,

Mahalo to you and to Senator Hirono for your support for the blind of Hawaii. It means a lot to us, and we will not forget it.

Proudly yours,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Legislative Committee Chair
Honolulu Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury

"Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore."

Cesar Chavez