[Nfb-hi] NFBH state convention more fun more to come!

Katie Keim 808keim at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 04:04:51 UTC 2018

Aloha friends and Federation family!

We sent out flyers, scholarship notices and registration information
previously and know each of us get busy and can use a friendly reminder from
time to time.

So, here we are again with an updated flyer announcing our national
representative Jeannie Massay!

We will send out in a separate email, our registration and scholarship
information a few more times as well.

We appreciate each and every one of you and look forward to seeing many of
you again this year at our Hawaii 'NFB state convention!

With warm aloha, Katie

Katie Keim, NFBH convention coordinator