[Nfb-hi] FW: May- iPhone Club

Milton mota1252 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 21:38:15 UTC 2019

From: Abe, Gavan <GAbe at dhs.hawaii.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 3:51 PM
Subject: May- iPhone Club

Passing along info for the May iPhone Club.

Hi folks,

The next iPhone club meeting will be on Monday May 13 in the auditorium from
3 -4 PM. This month we will not have a one-on-one, but a general session for
half the hour and then a break-out for the second half. I will introduce a
new in-door gps app, as well as a few other apps that I frequently use. I
will invite others to tell the group what apps they use or would like to
learn to use. Suggestions will be considered for future monthly topics. Then
during the second half of the hour, we will break up into smaller groups.
The break-out groups will be determined by interest and available
volunteers. Possible topics are the Transit app, the Seeing AI and basic
Voice Over gestures.

See you there,

Stacie

Gavan Abe

Community Services Coordinator/Ticket to Work Coordinator

DHS/Division of Vocational Rehabilitation/Ho`opono Services for the Blind

1901 Bachelot Street

Honolulu, HI 96817

(808) 586-5271- direct

(808) 586-5311- fax

gabe at dhs.hawaii.gov <mailto:gabe at dhs.hawaii.gov>

NOTICE: This information and attachments are intended only for the use of
information that is privileged and/or confidential. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be punishable
under state and federal law. If you have received this communication and/or
attachments in error, please notify the sender via email immediately and
destroy all electronic and paper copies.