[NFB-HI] NFB of Hawaii 2019 annual State convention.

Virgil Stinnett 808virgil at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 23:31:22 UTC 2019

Aloha All,

I have attached to this message the 2019 Annual NFB of Hawaii State
Convention flyer.

Please forward to anyone you know that might and will benefit

Mahalo and Aloha,

Virgil Stinnett, 1st VP NFBH

(808) 722-4243

808virgil at gmail.com

	NFBHI Logo RGB Rect

Aloha,

You are cordially invited to the National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii
2019 Annual State Convention!

Theme: "RAISE THE ROOF! BIGGER AND BETTER TOGETHER."

WHEN:      Friday, September 27 - Sunday, September 29, 2019

WHERE:    Elks Lodge 2933 Kalakaua Avenue Honolulu, Hawaii 96815

We Kick off Friday September 27, 2019 at 3:00 PM with The National
Association of Blind Merchants. That same evening we welcome everyone to our
Opening Reception at 6:00 PM. Cash bar and Pupus available.

General Convention begins on Saturday September 28, 2019 with registration
at 8:00 am; program begins at 9:00 AM and ends on Sunday at 1:00 PM.

Saturday evening, we have a fun filled banquet with our NFB National
Representative, Norma Crosby, National board member and President NFB of
Texas. Banquet Cash bar opening at 5:15 PM dinner banquet, awards,
educational scholarships and keynote speaker 6:00 to 9:00 PM. And Don't
forget Sunday, more to come until 1:00 pm!

All weekend long, join us for exhibitors, door prizes, speakers and more!

Please Register by submitting $50 Pre-Registration fee or at the door.
Registration Includes: Your name in the hat to win door prizes! Friday
Reception; Saturday breakfast, lunch, and evening banquet; and Sunday,
breakfast.

Remit checks and registration form and mail to: NFB Hawaii, P.O. Box 4605
Honolulu HI 96812.

For Further Information, Contact: Tammy Rober by Phone: (808) 218-1542 or
Email:  <mailto:snoopytdr at aol.com> snoopytdr at aol.com

Mahalo & Aloha,

Virgil Stinnett

1st Vice President, NFBH