[Nfb-hi] W. Hawaii Chapter Low Vision Fair

Dianna G. Jones diannagjonesnfb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 11:39:26 UTC 2019

Aloha,
The West Hawaii Chapter of NFB of Hawaii would like to invite you to our
"Low Vision Resource Fair" held on June 14 from Noon to 4 pm at Hale
Halawai, 75-5760 Ali'i Drive, Kailua Kona, Hawaii (Big Island). The fair
will have over 20 organizations and vendors with information, services, and
products to enable those with low vision or blindness to "Live the Life
They Want."  The Vision Van from Project Vision will be on site to conduct
vision tests.  Diabetes screening will also be offered. Contact Dianna
Jones at diannagjonesNFB at gmail.com for further information.
Dianna
*Dianna G. Jones, PhD*
*Director, National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii*

*President*
*National Federation of the Blind, West Hawaii Chapter*

*Phone: 808-238-1426*
*Email: diannagjonesNFB at g <dianna at inspirestsolutions.com>mail.com
<http://mail.com>*

blindness is not what holds you back.